We fully respect your right to privacy when using our services. Here you will find details of our privacy practices and what we are doing to maintain your right to privacy in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.What information do we collect?
We may collect personal information when you use any of our services. The amount and type of information we collect depends on which service you require, but we will only obtain as much information as we need for the purpose of fulfilling that service.
- We only process information that you provided and consent to it being processed for the purpose of delivering our services.
- We will only store your personal information for as long as this is needed to complete the necessary processes of fulfilling our services.
- We will only contact you for the purpose of providing you with information that is relevant to the services you requested. We may pass your information to third parties only if this is required for the purpose of providing the service, for example your address for a courier/delivery service.
- We will never share your personal data with third parties for the purpose of marketing or promotion.
We process your information for the purpose of providing you with our services. This includes some or all of the following:
- Managing your registrations, requests and enquiries you have submitted to us.
- Allowing you to create online accounts and receive the benefits of being a registered user when using our online or newsletter services.
- Helping us to know what you need and providing opportunities to give us feedback, so we can tailor and improve our products and services appropriately.
- Providing you with information about products and services offered or promoted through us that you have opted in to receive.
- Conducting data and statistical analysis to monitor performance of our services and make improvements.
We may disclose the information to a third party where we have a legal obligation to do so. We will not share with or sell your personal information to any other organisation.How do we look after your information?
All the information we collect about you and your organisation is stored electronically on a secure server. From an IT system point of view, we have a number of protections in place both for security and for data loss prevention:
- All of the data is held on our server (email and files). We have a Firewall in place which will detect known types of intrusions and prevent them
- We have a password policy in place on our server and ensure they are changed routinely. The principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) require us to make sure your data is accurate, kept up-to-date and that we keep it for no longer than is necessary.
To meet these requirements:
- We will update your data at your request as soon as practicably possible, or allow you to update your details directly by contacting us with updated information.
- Provide you with all the information we hold on you within a month of your request.
- Remove your data at your request, but only if this is in accordance with the law and with the understanding that this will invalidate the services that we provide to you.
- If you have opted in to get updates on our products or services, you can request to unsubscribe at any time by contacting us with your request.
Using our online facilities will generate log files of website activity. These files do not capture personal information but do capture the user’s IP address. These log files are securely stored. We make no attempt to identify individual users of our online facilities through our log files, unless we suspect that unauthorised access to our systems is being attempted. We reserve the right to attempt to identify and track any individual who is reasonably suspected of trying to gain unlawful access to computer systems or resourcesYour Rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 you have a number of rights. We have a legal obligation to uphold these rights. You can find all the information you need about these rights on the Information Commissioner’s website.Access to your information, changes, and complaints
To request a copy of all the information that we hold about you, correct any information that is inaccurate, to unsubscribe from our services, or to withdraw your consent to share information, you can contact us at:
Richard Hoppé Antiques TEL: (0)7974 351458 or email